District Health & Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), Birbhum Jobs Notification: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health and Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS) has invited applications for the post of Quality Manager, District Consultant and Medical Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2018.
Notification No: DHFWS/902
- Last Date of Application: 31 August 2018
DHFWS Birbhum Vacancy Details
- Quality Manager- 01 Post
- District Consultant Quality Assurance-01 Post
- District Consultant (Public Health)-01 Post
- Medical Officer-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Quality Manager, Dist Consultant and Medical Officer Posts
- Quality Manager/ District Consultant Quality Assurance - MBBS/DENTAL/AYUSH/Nursing/ Life Science/Social Science Graduate with masters in Hospital Administration.
- District Consultant (Public Health)-MBBS/Dental/ AYUSH/Nursing graduate with degree/diploma in Health Management.
- Medical Officer-MBBS recognized by MCI.
Age Limit for Quality Manager, Dist Consultant and Medical Officer Posts
- Quality Manger/District Consultant Quality Assurance/ District Consultant (Public Health) - 40 Years
- Medical Officer-63 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for DHFWS Birbhum Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section), Old Outdoor Campus, Kamarpotty More, Rampurhat, Birbhum, Pin 731224. The Last date of receipt of application is 31 August 2018.