DHFWS, Dakshin Dinajpur Jobs Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur has invited applications for the post of Counselor, Attendant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 December 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 10 December 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 25 December 2018
DHFWS, Dakshin Dinajpur Vacancy Details
- Counselor – 1 Post
- Counselor, Blood Bank – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician – 8 Posts
- Male Counselor – 2 Posts
- Sahayikal Attendant – 1 Post
- Facility Level Quality Manager – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician, Attendant and Other Posts
- Counselor – Graduate/Post Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/Nursing.
- Counselor, Blood Bank – Master's/Post Graduate degree in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development.
- Laboratory Technician – Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Male Counselor – Graduate in concerned subject.
- Sahayikal Attendant – Higher Secondary pass from any reputed Board.
- Facility Level Quality Manager – MBBS/Dental/Ayush Nursing/ Life Science/Social Science graduate with masters in Hospital Administration/Health Management with one year experience in public Health/Hospital administration.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for DHFWS, Dakshin Dinajpur Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 25 December 2018. After submitting the online applications, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application along with the documents to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur Pin-733101 on or before 31 December 2018.