District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 28 May 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 12 June 2018
DHFWS Hooghly Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 50 Posts
- Full Time M.O – 18 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 14 Posts
- Finance cum Logistic Officer – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse, Child Health – 4 Posts
- Sahayika (Attendent) – 4 Posts
- Dental Assistant – 1 Post
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor – 6 Posts
- District Consultant – 1 Post
- Psychologist – 1 Post
- Social Worker – 1 Post
- Medical Record Keeper – 1 Post
- Medical 0fficer under TCP – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician -1 Post
- GNM – 1 Post
- MO under ART – 1 Post
- LT ICTC – 4 Posts
- LT Blood Bank – 1 Post
- Technical Supervisor – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse – GNM from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Candidates should have proficiency in local language.
- Full Time M.O – MBBS from recognized institution with one year compulsory internship. Registered under MCI only.
- Laboratory Technician – HS (10+2) from a recognized Board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and DMLT recognized by West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE.
- Finance cum Logistic Officer – Inter CA / tnter ICWA / M. Com or MBA (Finance / Material Management) with Knowledge of Computer.
- Staff Nurse, Child Health – The candidate should have completed B.Sc. nursing course / GNM training Course from any recognized institution.
How to apply for DHFWS Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, New Administrative Building 1st Floor, DRS Complex, Chinsurah, Hooghly- 712101 on or before 12 June 2018.