District Health Mission Ranchi Job Notification: District Health Mission Ranchi (DHM) Ranchi has invited applications for the 55 posts of ANM, Staff Nurse, Block Data Manager and other on Contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 January 2019.
Advertisement No: 01/2019
- Last Date of Application: 24 January 2019
District Health Mission Ranchi Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 55
- Staff Nurse-13
- Block Data Manager-07
- RMNCH+A Counselor -01
- Lab Technician-03
- Nutrition Counsellor(MTC)-01
- Cook (MTC)-04
- Dental Technician(DEIC)-01
- Ayush Pharmacist-02
- ANM-10+2 or Equivalent examination and have completed ANM course from institution recognized by Govt. and approved by INC, registered under Jharkhand Nursing Council.
- Staff Nurse-0+2 or Equivalent examination with 3 years of General Nursiing and Midwifery Training from Govt. recognizes Institution, registered under Jharkhand Nursing Council.
- Block Data Manager-Graduates and one year diploma in Computer Application/Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/DOEACC "O" Level from govt. Recognizes institutes.
- RMNCH+A Counselor -Master/Bachelor in Social work/public administration/psychology sociology/Home Science/Hospital and Health Management.
- Lab Technician-10+2 or Intermediate and Diploma in Lab Technician from Govt. recognized institutes with one year of experience.
- Nutrition Counselor (MTC)-Master/Bachelor in food and nutrition/Home Science and experience in Health sector/Relevant field.
- Cook (MTC)-10th pass and Diploma in cooking/Hotel Management/Catering.
- Dental Technician (DEIC)-Diploma in Dental Technology/Mechanics from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Ayush Pharmacist-Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institute.
- Click the official notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Selection will be made on the marks obtained in Written Exam and skill test (If necessary).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents by registered posts to-Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer, Ranchi on or before 24 January 2019.