DHS Goa Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Goa has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Radiologist, Pediatrician and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 16, 17 July 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 16, 17 July 2019
DHS Goa Vacancy Details
- Radiologist – 2 Posts
- Pediatrician - 3 Posts
- Pathologist (HR) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 10 Posts
- Ayush Doctor(BAMS) – 2 Posts
- Dental Assistants (Dental) – 13 Posts
- Dental Surgeon – Part Time (Dental) – 12 Posts
- Supervisor(Inventory) – 1 Post
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist– 2 Posts
- Manager(DEIC) – 2 Posts
- Accountant (PM) – 1 Post
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant – 1 Post
- Store Keeper/ Store Assistant -2 Posts
- Consultant Training (SIHFW) – 1 post
- Lab. Technician – 5 Posts
- Dental Technician – 2 Posts
- Counselor – 6 Posts
- Pharmacist – 3 Posts
- Technical Supervisor -1 Post
- Secretarial Assistant-1 Post
- Prog. Cum Administrative Assistant (QA) -1 Post
- Data Assistant – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 3 Posts
- Special Educator (DEIC) – 2 Posts
- Sweeper – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Radiologist, Pediatrician and Other Posts
- Technical Supervisor - Graduate with Diploma or Certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent.
- Secretarial Assistant- Graduate with Computer Application with MS Office. Prog. Cum Administrative Assistant (QA) - Graduate (Computer/IT) with fluency in MS Office package with 2 years experience of Managing Office.
- Data Assistant, Data Entry Operator – Graduation in any stream.
- Special Educator (DEIC) – B. Ed in Special Education in the field of Mental Retardation/ Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation)/ B.Ed. Special Education (Locomotor and Neurological Disorder)/ PG. Diploma in Special Education (Mutt. Dis.: Physical and Neuro.) Recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Sweeper – Should be Literate.
How to apply for DHS Goa Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates along with documents at State Family Welfare Bureau, DHS, Panaji. Candidates can check official notification for more details.