DHSGSU Jobs 2019: Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (DHSGSU) invited applications for the recruitment of LDC, Private Secretary and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website on or before 22 April 2019.
Notification Number - R/A-NT/2019/001
Last Date of Application - 22 April 2019
DHSGSU Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 112
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 39 Posts
- Registrar - 1 Post
- Finance Officer - 1 Post
- Librarian - 1 Post
- Director, College Development Council (DCDC) - 1 Post
- Director, HRDC - 1 Post
- Director (Physical Education) - 1 Post
- Librarian (Jawahar Lal Nehru Library) - 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian - 1 Post
- Senior System Analyst - 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 2 Posts
- Medical Officer - 1 Post
- Networking Administrator - 1 Post
- Technical Officer – 2 Posts
- PR Officer - 1 Post
- Section Officer– 8 Posts
- Nursing Officer - 1 Post
- Security Officer - 1 Post
- Horticulturist - 1 Post
- Private Secretary – 2 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer - 1 Post
- Personal Assistant – 3 Posts
- Physiotherapist- 1 Post
- Accompanist (Tabla)
- Semi Professional Assistant - 1 Post
- Pharmacist - 1 Post
- Technician Pathology - 1 Post
- Sanitary Inspector- 1 Post
- Security Inspector – 3 Posts
- Section Cutter - 1 Post
- Sanitary Supervisor – 3 Posts
- Section Cutter - 1 Post
- Laboratory Attendant – 27 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DHSGSU Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 10+2 from a recognized Board. English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm
- Laboratory Attendant 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Science subjects from a recognized Board.One year relevant experience in Laboratories of Academic/ Research institutions. At least 15 years' of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 08 years' of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration,
- Registrar - Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Finance Officer - Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. At least 15 years' of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 08 years' of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration
- Director - Ph.D. and experience of minimum experience of ten years
- Deputy Librarian - Master’s Degree in Library Science /Information Science/documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record and minimum experience of 8 years as a Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
- Medical Officer - M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University and minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
- Private Secretary - A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute and At least 03 Years experience as Personal Assistant in a University/ Research establishment/ Central/State Govt. /PSU and other autonomous bodies.
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for DHSGSU Non-Teaching Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of presentation/seminar/written test/interview.
How to Apply for DHSGSU Non-Teaching Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply through official website on or before 22 April 2019 and send the hard copy of the submitted online application along with other necessary documents to " REGISTRAR, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya,Sagar (M.P.) 470003 by Speed Post/Registered Post" latest by 29 April 2019.
Application Fee for :
- Rs. 1000/-for General and OBC candidates
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD