Directorate of Art and Culture Recruitment 2019 for 102 MTS, LDC and Other Posts
Directorate of Art & Culture Goa has notified for the 102 Post of LDC, MTS, Assistant and other. The eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 30 August 2019.
Directorate of Art & Culture Goa Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Art & Culture (DAC)Goa has invited applications for the 102 Post of LDC, MTS, Assistant and other. The eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 30 August 2019.
Advertisement No: DAC/5/Admn/02/New posts/2019/2405, Dated: 06 August 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 August 2019
- Lower Division Clerk -15
- Multi-Tasking Staff/Peon -12
- Theatre Art Teacher-01
- Jr. Stenographer-03
- Jr. Cultural Assistant: 04
- Music Trainers-16
- Store Clerk-05
- Stage Assistant-05
- Door Keeper-05
- Librarian Grade-I-03
- Book Binder-04
- Library Attendant-03
- Lower Division Clerk -Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Should be computer literate and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Accompanists-Madhyama Purna from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya or Sangeet Kushal from Kala Academy, in the relevant subject or equivalent.
- Multi-Tasking Staff/Peon -Passed Secondary School Certificate examination from recognized Board/Institutions OR passed course conducted by Industrial Training Institute OR equivalent qualification in relevant Trade from a recognized Institutions. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Visit the official website for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination/Skill test wherever applicable for the posts.
- Should not exceed 45 years.
- Relaxation in age as per the government norms.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should fill the prescribed Application form and submit to - Director of Art & Culture, Sanskruti Bhavan, Patto, Panaji Goa latest by 30 August 2019.