District and Sessions Judge, South Goa Recruitment 2019: District and Sessions Judge, South Goa has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 March 2019
District and Sessions Judge, South Goa Vacancy Details
- Stenographer – 10 Posts
- System Supervisor – 1 Post
- LDC – 25 Posts
- System Assistant – 2 Posts
- Driver – 2 Posts
- Bailiff – 14 Posts
- Process Server – 27 Posts
- Peon – 15 Posts
- Watchman – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Systems Engineer and Other Posts
- Stenographer, LDC – Matriculation or equivalent qualification.
- System Supervisor – B.E./B.Tech./MCA in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology or Master Degree in Computer Science/IT with first class or B.Sc./BCA with two years experience.
- System Assistant – Candidate should have Govt. recognized Diploma in Computer Science/IT in Polytechnic or ITI.
- Driver – Candidate should have Middle-School or equivalent qualification and driving license for light motor vehicle.
- Bailiff, Process Server, Peon, Watchman – Middle class pass or equivalent.
How to apply for District and Sessions Judge, South Goa Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to the Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge, South Goa, Margao latest by 30 March 2019.