District Judge, Howrah Job Notification: If you are government job seekers then you have opportunity to grab jobs like LDC, Process Server, Group D and others. Yes, District Judge, Howrah has invited applications for the 69 posts of LDC, Process Server, Group D and other posts. If you are 8th Std. Pass then you can apply for these jobs at District Judge Howrah Notification 2019.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 July 2019. Interested candidates, who fulfil educational qualification for these posts, can apply for the same before 8th July 2019.If you have working knowledge of Typing and Stenography then you can also apply for Stenographer and other posts under District Judge Howrah Notification 2019. Candidates with knowledge in computer operation and type-writing in English have the opportunity for LDC posts.
Employment Notification No: 01 of 2019 Dated: 17 June 2019
- Opening Date for Application: 17 June 2019
- Last Date of Application: 8 July 2019
- Lower Division Clerk-21
- Stenographer Grade-III-08
- Process-Server (summons bailiff)-11
- Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash)-28
- Group D (Sweeper)-01
Lower Division Clerk-Candidates should have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board and possess at least a Certificate in Computer training from a recognized Institution. They should have knowledge in computer operation and type-writing in English.
Stenographer Grade-III-Candidates should have passed madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must also have a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m in short hand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m in typing from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and possess at least a Certificate in computer training from a recognized Institution. They should also have a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
Process-Server (summons bailiff, Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash)-Candidates should have class –VIII-pass certificate from any recognized School or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Group D (Sweeper)-Candidates should have the capability of reading and writing in Bengali/Hindi/English.
- Lower Division Clerk-Pay Band No 2 of Rs. 5400—25200/ with Grade Pay of RS. 2600/-
- Stenographer Grade-III-Pay Band No. 3 of Rs. 7100-37600/ with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
- Process-Server (summons bailiff)-Pay Band No. 2 of Rs. 5400-25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2300/
- Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash)- Pay Band No. 1 of Rs. 4900-16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- Group D (Sweeper)-Pay Band No. 1 of Rs. 4900-16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for these posts with the help of the official website www.djhowrahrecruitment.com and https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/howrah on or before 08 July 2019.