Office of the District Magistrate & Collector Jobs Notification: Office of the District Magistrate & Collector invited applications for the post of Office in Charge, Store Keeper cum Accountant and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 December 2018.
Notification No. :589/DCPS/BNK
- Opening Date of Application: 26 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 14 December 2018
Office of the District Magistrate & Collector Vacancy Details
- Office in Charge-01 Post
- Counselor-02 Posts
- Child Welfare Officer/Case Worker-02 Posts
- House Father-04 Posts
- Para Medical Staff-01 Post
- Store Keeper cum Accountant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Office in Charge, House Father and Other Posts Job
- Office in Charge - LLB or Masters Degree in Psychology/Social Work/Social Sciences from recognzied University
- Counselor- Master’s Degree in Psychology/Social Work/Social Sciences from recognzied University
- Child Welfare Officer/Case Worker- Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Social Sciences from a recognzied University
- House Father-H.S. passed or equivalent
- Para Medical Staff-H.S. passed and Diploma in Nursing /Pharmacy from a recognized Institute
- Store Keeper cum Accountant- Graduate in Commerce from recognzied University.
21-40 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Office of the District Magistrate & Collector Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the ODM&C’s Website www.bankura.gov.in. Last date of receipt of application is 14 December 2018.