DMRC, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 for Project Technical Officer and Other Posts
Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur Recruitment for Project Technical Officer and Other Posts. Candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 01 December 2019.
DMRC, Jodhpur Job Notification: Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur has conducted a walk-in-interview for the recruitment to the posts of Project Technical Officer, Lab Technician and Other. Interested candidates having requisite eligibility criteria for these posts can appear for walk-in written test/interview on 01 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 01 December 2019
Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur Vacancy Details:
- Project Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician – III: 01 Post
- Scientist – B (Medical): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Project Technical Officer and Other Posts:
- Project Technical Officer: Graduate Degree in Life Sciences with 05 years of work experience in a recognized institution OR Post Graduate degree in life sciences from any recognized University.
- Laboratory Technician-III: 12th passed in science subjects with 02 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) OR 12th pass in science and 01 year DMLT with 01-year lab experience OR 12th pass and 02 years lab/field experience from a recognized government institution.
- Scientist B: MBBS Degree with 02 years of Research/Teaching experience OR MD in Microbiology/Pathology/PSM from any recognized university.
Upper Age Limit: 30 years for Project Technical Officer/Laboratory Technician-III and 35 years for Scientist – B (Age relaxation as per ICMR Guidelines)
Salary: Rs. 32,000/- per month consolidated (Project Technical Officer), Rs. 18,000/- per month consolidated (Lab Technician), Rs. 61,000/- per month + NPA
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–26 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF|
Official Website Link
Application procedure for Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates are required to attend the walk-in-interview on 01 December 2019 along with filled in application form and photocopies of educational qualification, experience and other documents at DMRC, New Pali Road, Jodhpur-342005, Rajasthan.