District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) Job Notification: District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) East Singhbhum, Jharkhand has invited applications for the 14 posts of Technical Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 November 2018.
Last Date of Application: 01 November 2018
District Rural Development Agency Vacancy Details
Block Program Officer: 08
Technical Assistant: 06
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant & Other Posts Job
Block Program Officer:
• Candidate should have Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University/Institutions with 55 % marks. Candidates who have not secured 55 % marks in Graduate but they are Post Graduate, can apply for the posts.
• Qualifications like MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGDRD/BCA/BCA COMPUTER/BCA COMPUTER HONS will be considered as additional benefit for the candidates.
• Candidates should have M. Tech in Civil Engineering from any government recognized institutes.
• PGDCA/MCA/MCA Computer science will be considered as additional degree.
• Please visit the official website for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
How to Apply for the DRDA Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can send their application by Registered Post/Speed post with the necessary documents to- The District Rural Development Agency, Room No. S 4, New Collectorate , Old Court, Sakchi, Jamshedpur-831001 before 01 November 2018.