Dredging Corp. of India Ltd Engineer & Other Posts Job 2018
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Job Notification: Dredging Corporation of India Limited invited applications for the post of Engineer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 July 2018.
Last Date of Application: 01 July 2018
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Vacancy Details
- Dredge Cadets: 15 Posts
- Trainees Marine Engineer: 15 Posts
- Trainee Electrical Officers: 15 Posts
- Trainee Marine Engineers: 15 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer & Other Posts Job
- Dredge Cadets: Should have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.
- Trainees Marine Engineer: Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
- Trainee Electrical Officers: Should have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.
- Trainee Marine Engineers: Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for the Dredging Corporation of India Limited Engineer & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site at http://www.dredge-india.com/ on or before 01 July 2018.