Eastern Railway, Kolkata invited applications against Cultural Quota for two Group 'C' posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 26 November 2018.
Notification Number - RRC/ER/Cultural Quota/2018-19
Last Date of Online Application - 26 November 2018 up to 05:00 PM
Eastern Railway Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 02
- Instrumental Key Board - 01 Post
- Instrumental Dholak - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Group C Posts
- Candidates must be 12th passed with 50% marks in aggregate. The compulsion of 50% marks in aggregate will not be insisted upon in case of SC/ST candidates and the candidates possessing qualification higher than 12 or its equivalent
- Candidate should possess Degree/Diploma/ Certificate in the relevant field from a Government recognised Institute
18 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure for Group C Posts
Selection will be on the basis of Objective Type Written Test of 50 marks, Practical Demonstration (35 marks) and Testimonial/Prizes (15 marks).
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Posts 2018
The eligible candidates can send their application by ordinary post (Courier Post/Regd. Post/ Speed Post will not be accepted) to The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C.R.Avenue, 1st Floor, RITES Building, Kolkata-700012 OR to be dropped in the box (any working day from 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.) kept in the office of the Chairman , Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C.R.Avenue, RITES Building, 1st Floor, Kolkata-700012 . Superscribing on the top of the envelop "APPLICATION FOR THE POST IN GROUP-'C' CATEGORY AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2018-19". The last date of application is 26 November 2018 up to 05:00 PM.
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, PwDs, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes – Rs. 250/=
- Other Posts – Rs. 500/-