Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) invited applications for the post of Officer-in-Charge, Medical Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Nursing Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Dental Assistant/Technician/Hygienist, Physiotherapist, Driver & Safaiwala on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 27 July 2016.
Last Date of Application: 27 July 2016
ECHS Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Dental Officer
- Nursing Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Dental Assistant/Technician/Hygienist
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Medical Specialist, Medical Officer & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Officer-in-Charge: Graduation with minimum 5 years experience in Health Care institute.
- Medical Specialist: MBBS/MS in Specialty Concerned and minimum three Years in the Specialty after Post Graduation.
- Medical Officer: MBBS and minimum three Years Experience After Internship.
- Dental Officer: BDS and minimum Three Years Work Exp.
- Nursing Assistant: DMN, Dip/Class I NAC (Armed Forces) and minimum Five Years Experience.
- Lab Assistant: DMLT/Class-I Lab Tech Course and minimum Five Years Experience in Lab.
- Lab Technician: BSc (Medical Lab Technology) Or Matriculation/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary with Science and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology from a Recognized Institution and minimum Three years Experience as Lab Assistant in a medical lab.
- Pharmacist: B. Pharmacy OR 12th with Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948 and minimum three Years Experience in Pharmacy.
- Dental Assistant/Technician/Hygienist: Diploma Holder in Dental Hygienist/Class-1 DH/DORA and minimum Five Years Experience in Dental lab.
- Physiotherapist: Diploma and minimum Five Years Experience.
- Driver: 8th passed, Class-I Driver MT (Armed Forces), Poses a civil driving license (LMV) with minimum 5 years experience.
- Safaiwala: Literate and minimum Five Years Experience.
Selection Process for ECHS Medical Specialist, Medical Officer & Other posts:
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for ECHS Medical Specialist, Medical Officer & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Officer-in-Charge, Stn HQ ECHS, INS Chilka, Dist - Khurda, Odisha, Pin-752037. Last date of receipt of application is 27 July 2016.