Taking the Economy Current Affairs Quiz will test as well as enhance your knowledge on economy related issues. Moreover the Economy Current Affairs Quiz for April 2011 will help you in the preparation for different competitive examination like that of Bank PO, MBA, NABARD, RBI, Railway, SSC, Civil Services Exam etc.
1. Which body in India demanded on 24 April 2011 introduction of financial support through legislation for preventing corrosion of machines, pipelines and industrial structures?
a. Confederation of Indian Industry
b. Indian Ministry of Commerce
c. Competition Commission of India
d. Indian Chamber of Commerce
2. Which of the following bodies in April 2011modified the norms for appointment of its internal auditor?
d. India Inc
3. According to the data released by Central Electricity Authority, India generated 811 billion units of electricity in 2010-11 fiscal marginally lower than the set target. What was the target set for electricity generation for 2010-11?
a. 830 billion units
b. 830.8 billion units
c. 815 billion units
d. 818 billion units
4. Market regulator SEBI on 25 April 2011 sought more time from the Supreme Court to give its views on the report of a high-powered committee that probed case that dates back to 2006. Name the scam being referred to.
a. IPO scam
b. Telgi Stamp Paper Scam
c. UTI Scam
d. Madhu Coda Scam
5. National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) on 26 April 2011 announced which of the following individual’s appointment as its Chairman?
a. Rajendra S. Pawar
b. Harsh Manglik
c. N. Chandrasekaran
d. Ganesh Natarajan
6. The Reserve Bank of India on 26 April 2011 fined 19 banks, including the country's top private and foreign banks for violating its guidelines on derivatives. Which is the only public sector bank on the list of banks to be fined?
a. State bank of India
b. Punjab National Bank
c. Bank of India
d. Indian Bank
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .