ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019: Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Specialist. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 June 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 10 June 2019
ESIC Delhi Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 35 Posts
- Super Specialist – 2 Posts
- Specialist – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident and Specialist Posts
- Senior Resident – PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality and for a casualty in Internal Medicine/General Medicine/Critical Care from recognized University.
- Super Specialist – MBBS, MD/MS/DNB, DM/MCH in particular super specialty and registered with MCI/State Medical Council.
- Specialist – PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized University with 3 or 5 years of experience.
Age Limit for Senior Resident and Specialist Posts
- Senior Resident – not exceeding 37 years
- Super Specialist – not exceeding 64 years
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist – not exceeding 45 years
- Part Time Contractual Specialist – not exceeding 64 years
How to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 June 2019 at Indira Gandhi E.S.I. Hospital Jhilmil, Delhi-110095 along with the documents.