ESIC Delhi Job Notification: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, (ESIC) New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Resident Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for the post in the prescribed format on or before 17 June 2019.
Last Date of Application - 17 June 2019
ESI Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details
Junior Resident Posts – 96 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BOS from recognized university.
- Registered with the Dental Council of India/Delhi Dental council.
- Internship completion date should not be earlier than 2 years from the last date of application submission.
- The candidates who have already done six months Junior Residency are not eligible for Jr. Residency/need not apply..
Not exceeding 30 years (As per rule of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Selection Procedure for Junior Resident Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for ESI Hospital Delhi Jobs 2019
All eligible and interested candidates should submit their application by POST to Dean office, 5th Floor, M.S. Building, ESl-PGIMSR & Model Hospital, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-110015 on or before 17 June 2019.
Application Fee for ESIC Delhi Jobs:
- Unreserved & OBC - Rs. 100/-
- SC & ST- Rs. 25/-
- PWD & Women Candidates – No Fee