SI Corporation Kanpur Jobs Notification: If you are searching for Clerk and Stenographer vacancies, then you should apply for 78 posts vacant in Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Kanpur. Yes, ESIC) Kanpur has invited applications for 78 Posts of UDC and Stenographer and you can send application for these posts on or before 15 April 2019.
Important Dates for ESIC Kanpur Recruitment 2019
Last Date to send the Application: 15 April 2019
Vacancy Details of ESIC Kanpur Recruitment 2019
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)-74
Eligibility Conditions for ESIC Kanpur Recruitment 2019
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Age Limits (as on 15 April 2019)
- Between 18 to 27 Years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
SCALE OF PAY (Steno & UDC):
7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
(In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.)
How to Apply
The interested candidates can apply for these posts with the link available on the official website www.esic.nic.in/recruitment which will be available from 16 March 2019. The last Date for apply is 15 April 2019.