FCI, Aravli Gypsum and Minerals Limited Recruitment 2019 for 07 Consultant Posts
FCI Aravli Gypsum and Minerals India Limited (FAGMIL) has invited applications for the 07 Posts of Consultants. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2019.
FAGMIL Job Notification: FCI Aravli Gypsum and Minerals India Limited (FAGMIL) has invited applications for the 07 Posts of Consultants. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2019.
Advertisement No: FAGMIL/Consultant/2019
- Last Date of Application: 31 March 2019
FAGMIL Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Geologist)-01
- Consultant (Revenue Matters)-01
- Consultant (SSP Project)-01
- Consultant (Medical)-01
- Consultant (Marketing)-01
- Consultant (Company Secretary)-01
- Consultant (Chartered Accountant)-01
Eligibility Criteria for FAGMIL Posts Job
- Consultant (Geologist)- Post graduate in Geology from recognized university having at least 5 years of field experience in the field of Geological Survey, prospecting or exploration. Candidates having more experience will be given preference.
- Consultant (Revenue Matters)- Person having experience in capacity of Revenue official (Patwari, Kanungo, NaibTehsildar/Tehsildar). Person having experience in Government of Himachal Pradesh shall be given preference (due to requirement for Nohra Project).
- Consultant (SSP Project)- Graduation in any discipline having minimum experience of 5 years in operations and project management of SSP plant.
- Consultant (Medical)- MBBS from recognized institute with minimum 05 years experience. Valid registration certificate is mandatory.
- Consultant (Marketing)- Graduation with 5 years experience in Liaison with different Govt. Offices and Secretariat.
- Consultant (Company Secretary)- A Member of the Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI).
- Consultant (Chartered Accountant)- A Member of the Institute Chartered of Chartered Accountant of Accountant) India (ICAI) with post qualification experience of 1 year.
Age Limit (As on 31 March 2019)
Up to 64 years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to-The office of General Manager to the address prescribed in notification latest by 31 March 2019.