Family Welfare Training & Research Centre, Mumbai invited applications for the recruitment of Consultant, Statistical Officer and Sociologist. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2018.
Last Date of Application - 29 June 2018
Family Welfare Training & Research Centre, Mumbai Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 5
- Consultant- Public Health: 1 Post
- Consultant- IEC: 1 Post
- Consultant Training: 1 Post
- Consultant-Civil Engineer/Architect: 1 Post
- Statistical Officer
Eligibility Criteria for Consultants and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Consultant- Public Health: MBBS with post-graduation in Community Medicine/Public Health with 3-5 years’ experience in Health Management and Research.
- Consultant- IEC: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Mass Communication / Social Work/ Business Administration/ Rural Development from a recognized Institute with 5 years’ experience in Advertising / Media Industry/ Social Media Communication
- Consultant Training: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma with 5 years’ experience in developing & evaluating training programmes. Preference will be given for post graduation in Public Health/ Preventive & Social Medicine
- Consultant-Civil Engineer/Architect: BE/ B. Tech/ B. Arch with 5 years’ experience in planning, tendering, execution and management of civil/electrical/allied works
- Statistical Officer: Postgraduate degree in statistics from recognized institute
- Sociologist: Postgraduate in sociology from recognized institute with 3 years’ experience.
- Consultant- Public Health: 40 Years
- Consultant- IEC: 40 Years
- Consultant Training: 40 Years
- Consultant-Civil Engineer/Architect: 50 Years
- Statistical Officer: 40 Years
- Sociologist: 40 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for Family Welfare Training & Research Centre, Mumbai Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Family Welfare Training & Research Centre, Mumbai" latest by 29 June 2018.
Application Fee for Family Welfare Training & Research Centre, Mumbai:
Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) in favor of “Director, Family Welfare Training & Research Centre, Mumbai”