FORE School of Management invited applications for admission to various Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programme.
- Sale of Application Forms: September to November/December every year
- Shortlisting for Group Discussion & Personal Interview: January every year
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview Session: February-March every year
- Declaration of Result: April every year
- Commencement of Programme: June every year
Name of the Programmes
- Two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management (PGDM IBM)
- Three-year part-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Full-time PGDM: 180
- Full-time PGDM IBM: 60
- Part-time PGDM: 150
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Graduates of any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing in the qualification exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs.
Application Fee: DD of Rs.1650/- either through net banking/credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “FORE School of Management” payable at New Delhi.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of CAT score, performance in the WAT/GD/PI, academic performance and work experience.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online http://www.fsm.ac.in/signin.php.
- Candidates should send DD along with the print-out of the e-mail confirmation of the application submission by post/courier to the Institute.