Forest Survey of India (FSI), Dehradun under Ministry of Environment & Forests invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up the following below mentioned posts of ‘Technical Professionals’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 04 September 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 04 September 2015
Details of Posts
- Technical Associate: 28 Posts
- Solution Architect: 01 Post
- Senior Developer – GIS Expert: 01 Post
- Database Administrator: 01 Post
- Software Support Executive: 01 Post
- GIS Analyst: 01 Post
- For Post 1: Candidates must possess Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline and working knowledge of DIP/ GIS.
- For Post 2, 4 & 5: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate discipline of engineering or MCA or M. Tech. with relevant experience.
- For Post 3 & 6: Candidates must possess Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline with relevant experience.
Below 30 years
Candidate will get a Consolidated Remuneration on monthly basis as mentioned below :
- For Post 1: Rs. 25,000/- plus 20% HRA Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 80,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Rs. 70,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Rs. 65,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 5 & 6: Rs. 55,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. Discharge Certificate, Character Certificate, Proof of Identity etc. with a recent passport size photographs, one must be affix on the application form and scanned filled in form may be forwarded to the FSI through email it at email@example.com on or before 04 September 2015.