Steno Jobs 2018
Gauhati High Court Jobs Notification: Gauhati High Court has invited applications for the post of Junior Admin Assistant and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 May 2018.
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 4 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18 May 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22 May 2018
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Steno Grade –I- 1 Post
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Programmer – 1 Post
- Superintendent – 1 Post
- Accounts Officer/Accountant – 1 Post
- Senior Administrative Assistant – 1 Post
- Stenographer Grade-II-1 Post
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 2 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III- 1 Post
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Computer Operator – 1 Post
- Driver - 1 Post
- Duftry – 1 Post
- Attendent – 5 Posts
- Cook – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Admin Asst. and Other Posts
- Administrative Officer – Graduate in any stream with Diploma in Management/Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with 5 years experience.
- Steno Grade –I- Graduate with computer knowledge and diploma in shorthand having speed of 120 wpm and computer typing speed of 40 wpm with minimum 10 years experience.
- Librarian – Graduate/Post Graduate in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Programmer – B.E./MCA with at least 50% Marks and 3 years experience.
- Superintendent/Accounts Officer/Accountant/Senior Administrative Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II/Junior Administrative Assistant/Stenographer Grade-III/Library Assistant/Computer Operator – Graduate from a recognized university.
- Driver/Duftry/ Cook – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Attendent – 8th pass.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications through online mode from 4 May 2018 to 18 May 2018.