G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (GBPNIHED), Almora has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Senior Project Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant/Data Entry Operator, Field Assistant and Junior Hindi Translator. The candidates eligible for the post may attend walk-in-interview on 08 June 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 08 June 2018 (Tuesday) at 11:00 AM
GBPNIHED Vacancy Details:
- Research Associate - 1 Post
- Senior Project Fellow - 1 Post
- Junior Project Fellow - 2 Posts
- Field Assistant/Data Entry Operator - 1 Post
- Field Assistant - 1 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Junior Project Fellow and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate - Doctoral (Ph.D) or equivalent degree with first class Masters degree in Botany, Forestry, Zoology, Biodiversity, Biotechnology, Ecological Economics, Resource management
- Senior Project Fellow - First class Master's Degree in Botany/Forestry/Environmental Science with consistently good academic records. More than 2 years research experience with proven record
- Junior Project Fellow - First Class Master's degree in Science/ Social science
- Field Assistant/Data Entry Operator - Bachelor's degree in Science/Arts from recognized University with consistently good academic record
- Field Assistant - Intermediate
- Junior Hindi Translator - Graduation in English and Hindi Subject OR Post-Graduation in English/Hindi
Selection Process for DEO, Junior Project Fellow and Other Posts
Selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for GBPNIHED Jobs 2018
Walk-In-Interview to be held at ‘Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute’ on 08 June 2018 at 11:00 AM.