GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 Notification: Govrnemnt Medical College (GMC) & Associated Hospitals, Jammu has released recruitment notifications for the post of Junior Staff Nurse, Nursing Supervisor, Lab Assistant, X-Ray Technician and Pharmacist on its website - gmcjammu.nic.in. Interested and eligible applicants belonging to UT of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu Division) can apply Govt in the prescribed applications format on or before 23 May 2021.
Last date to submit the Application: 23 May 2021 till 4:30PM (Sunday Open).
GMC Jammu Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 278
- Junior Staff Nurse - 195 Posts
- Nursing Supervisor - 16 Posts
- Lab Assistant - 12 Posts
- X-Ray Technician - 8 Posts
- Pharmacist - 47 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GMC Jammu Paramedical Job
- Junior Staff Nurse - 12th passed above qualification with diploma in Nursing from recognized institute by J&K Para Medical Council One year experience after receiving degree in Public and Private Sector
- Nursing Supervisor- B.Sc.Nursing I or Matric or Equivalent with diploma in Nursing from recognized institute by J&K Para Medical Council, Experience (minimum one years) as Nursing Supervisor
- Lab Assistant - 10+2 with two year Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology / Lab, Assistant training form a recognized institute.
- X-Ray Technician - L0+2 or above qualification with diploma in the line from recognized institute
- Pharmacist - 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- Nursing Supervisor - 63 Years
- Other - 45 years
How to Apply for GMC Jammu Paramedical Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply in the prescribed applications and send the application along with documents through registered / speed post/ personally and should reach to the office of the Personnet Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu for Nurse Posts and to the office of Principal GMC Jammu for Other Posts on or before 23 May 2021.