Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: Last day today to apply for 32 Asst Agricultural Officer, BDO & Others
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 for 32 Assistant Agriculture Officer, BDO and Other Posts Online Application Process will close today. Candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode before the closure of application.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: Today, 26 April 2019 is the last day for online registration for Assistant Agricultural Officer, Block Development Officer and Others Posts in Goa Public Service Commission. All those candidates interested in up for these posts and having requisite qualification can submit their online application by end of the day.
Goa Public Service Commission has released the notification on 12 April 2019 for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer, Block Development Officer and others posts in its departments. All those who have not applied yet are advised to fill up the application form to avoid the last minute. Candidates will be called for Interview on the basis of applications received by the commission.
- Last date for submission of application: 26 April 2019
Goa PSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – 24 Posts
- Block Development Officer -4 Posts
- Planning Officer – 2 Posts
- Programme Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Surgeon – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Agricultural Officer and Other Posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- Block Development Officer – Candidate should have a Degree in any branch from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Planning Officer – Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University.
- Programme Officer – Graduate in Arts/Science of a recognized University. Candidate should have done Training in Labour Statistics.
- Senior Surgeon – Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in speciality concerned.
How to apply for Goa PSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 26 April 2019. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details.