Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer, Block Development Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 26 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 26 April 2019
Goa PSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – 24 Posts
- Block Development Officer -4 Posts
- Planning Officer – 2 Posts
- Programme Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Surgeon – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Agricultural Officer and Other Posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- Block Development Officer – Candidate should have a Degree in any branch from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Planning Officer – Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University.
- Programme Officer – Graduate in Arts/Science of a recognized University. Candidate should have done Training in Labour Statistics.
- Senior Surgeon – Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in speciality concerned.
How to apply for Goa PSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 26 April 2019. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details.