Goa University, Department of Management Studies invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to Integrated MBA programme 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23 May 2014.
• Last date for submitting the Application forms: 23 May 2014
• Last date for payment of fees: 6 June 2014
• Last date for withdrawal of admission: 20 June 2014
Name of the Programme: Integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Rs. 60,000/-for Indian students.
• Rs. 120,000/- plus US $ 550 (registration fee) for foreign students.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission: 12th class passed or 3 years Govt. approved diploma after 10th class by admission date.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fees through bank Challan at any SBI Branch.
• Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of entrance test.
• If the numbers of Candidates exceed 30, an entrance test will be conducted at the University.
• Students answering UGAT 2014 will be given preference.
• University rules regarding reservation will be applicable.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through Goa University website: http://www.unigoa.ac.in/admission/mba_instructions.php
• After submitting the form, candidates will receive a confirmation email titled “Goa University Online Application”. Verify your email id, and use the Reference number to download the bank challan.
• Once candidates download the challan they need to take a printout of the same and pay an application fee of Rs.500/- at any SBI Branch. Once the payment is done candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of the Challan and complete with payment details.