GSL Recruitment 2018
GSL Jobs Notification: Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post Senior Manager, Assistant Manager and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 28 August 2018.
- Date of commencement of Online Applications – 1 August 2018
- Last date for Submitting Online Applications– 28 August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Hard Copies along with required documents– 6 Sept 2018
GSL Vacancy Details
- Senior Manager (Company Secretary) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (GES Commercial)- 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 1 Post
- Sanitary Inspector – 1 Post
- Office Assistant- 2 Posts
- Jr. Hindi Translator – 1 Post
- Cook- 2 Posts
- Guest House Attendant- 2 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics Engineering) - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Manager, Assistant Manager and Other Posts
- Senior Manager (Company Secretary) – Graduate and Associate/Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Assistant Manager (GES Commercial) - B.E/B. Tech from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Naval Architecture.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Graduate AND qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Accountant qualified from Institute of Cost Accountant of India.
- Sanitary Inspector – Degree in any discipline AND One year diploma in Health/Sanitary Inspector.
- Office Assistant- Degree in any discipline with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) with 01 year certificate course in computer applications.
- Jr. Hindi Translator – degree (wherein Hindi and English are the subjects taken) and diploma in Hindi translation from recognized institute/ university OR A Master’s degree in Hindi from a recognized institute/university.
- Cook- SSC with minimum 02 years cooking experience in any industry / Public sector Undertaking / Small or Medium Industry / Hotel etc.
- Guest House Attendant- SSC with 01 year experience in the line.
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics Engineering) - Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a reputed and recognized Institute.
How to apply for GSL Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode from 1 Aug 2018 to 28 Aug 2018. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application to the Goa Shipyard Limited Shipbuilders, Shiprepairers & Engineers Vaddem, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403 802 latest by 6 Sept 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge