Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Postal Circle, India Post has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). A total of 2510 vacancies are available for GDS Posts as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak in Ahmedabad, Banasanktha, Gandhinagar, Mahesana, Patan, Sabarkantha, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Gondal, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Anand, Bardol,i Bharuch, Kheda ,Navsari ,Panchmahals, Surat Vadodara and Valsad.
Eligible candidates can apply for Gujarat Postal GDS Post through official website. Gujarat Postal GDS Application has been started on 05 August and will continue till 04 September 2019.
Candidate seeking to apply for Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts should be 10th class passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English. More details on Punjab Circle like Salary, age limit, selection process, application procedure is given below in this article.
- Starting Date of Online Application and Fee Submission - 05 August 2019
- Last Date of Application - 04 September 2019
Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy Details
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 851
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.29,380 )
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 10,000- (Rs. 10,000-Rs.24,470 )
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 14,500- (Rs. 14,500-Rs. 35,480)
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.24,470)
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
18 to 40 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Selection Procedure
Selection will be done on the basis of automatic generated merit list
How to Apply for India Post Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs 2019
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline on or before 04 September 2019.
- OC/OBC/EWS Male - Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC, ST and PwD candidates – No Fee