Haryana HARCO Bank Jobs 2019: The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. (A Scheduled Bank), Chandigarh has issued a latest recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer in HARCO and 18 District Central Cooperative Banks. A total of 978 vacancies are avaiable at various branches of HARCO Bank in Haryana including Gurgaon, Rohtak, Sonepat, Panipat, Jhajjar, Faridabad etc.
HARCO is conducting online recruitment for the posts. HARCO Online registration has been already started from today i.e. on 14 August 2019. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for HARCO Bank Vacancy on or before 31 August 2019. HARCO Bank apply link is also given below. Candidates can apply directly through the prescribed link.
HARCO Bank Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer selection will be done on the basis of online exam. The online examination shall be conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Before applying for HARCO Clerk Recruitment, the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the post.
Haryana HARCO Bank Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 14 August 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 31 August 2019
- Preliminary Exam Date for Clerk – Oct.,2019/Nov., 2019 (Tentative)
- Date for Main examination for Clerk - To be announced later on
- Online single Examination for Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer: To be announced later on
Haryana HARCO Bank Vacancy Details
- Clerk – 385 Posts
- Junior Accountant - 123 Posts
- Senior Accountant – 35 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer – 30 Posts
- Clerk and Accountant - Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) - Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400)
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana HARCO Bank Clerk, Accountant & Assistant Manager Posts
- Clerk – Graduation with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University
- Junior Accountant - B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Math as one of the subject with atleast 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with atleast 60% marks.
- Senior Accountant – Atleast 55% marks in Commerce or Science with Math or BA with Math or Economics with 3 years experience. OR Atleast 50% marks in M.Com or MA with Math or Economics
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer – Atleast 60% marks in Graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Math/ Commerce/B.Tech. OR Post Graduate in Math or Economics or Commerce or Business Administration or Engineering with atleast 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation or Chartered Accountant with atleast 55% marks. OR 50% marks in Post Graduation in Economics or Math or Commerce with CAIIB. OR Master in Banking and Insurance Management with 60% marks.
Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
18 to 42 Years
Selection procedure for Haryana HARCO Bank Clerk, Accountant & Assistant Manager Posts
- Clerk – Preliminary Examination, Main online (CBT) Examination and Socio-Economic criteria and experience
- Accountant and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer – Online (CBT) Examination and Socio-Economic criteria and experience. Ten (10) marks will be for interview for the post of Assistant Manager/Development officer
How to Apply for Haryana HARCO Bank Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can to apply Online (the direct link is given below) from 14 to 31 August 2019.
- General Category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only– Rs. 300/-
- No fee for Ex-serviceman of Haryana