HEC Recruitment 2019: 126 Vacancies for 8th Pass, 10th Pass, ITI Pass and Contract Labour Posts
HEC is hiring for 8th Pass, 10th Pass, ITI Pass and Contract Labour Posts. Details Here
HEC Jobs Notification: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) invited applications for Apprentice Trainee recruitment, against trade wise approved seats, from 8th Pass Fresher, 10th Pass Fresher, ITI Pass and Contract Labour. The training session is likely to be started from October 2019. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format from 10 August to 26 August 2019.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 26 August 2019
- Last date of Remittance of Processing Fee/Charge in Bank (for already registered candidates only) - 28 August 2019
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal - 28 August 2019
- Date of publication of first merit list – 07 September 2019 (expected)
- Counselling date for 1st merit list for Fresher’s ( 8 th pass , 10th pass and Contract labour) – 13 September 2019
- Counselling date for 1st merit list for ITI pass candidates – 14 September 2019
- Date of publication of second merit list – 20 September 2019
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under 1st round counseling – 21 September 2019
- Counselling date for 2nd merit list ( 8th pass , 10th pass, Contract labour and ITI pass) – 25 September 2019
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under 2nd round counselling. – 30 September 2019 (Upto 4.00 p.m.)
- Information for Open Round counseling – 04 October 2019
- Date for Open Round counseling – 09 October 2019
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under open round counseling- 12 October 2019
- Session starting Date – 15 October 2019
HEC Vacancy Details
Trainee - 126 Posts
- Electrician – 12
- Fitter – 23
- Machinist – 22
- Welder – 09
- Turner – 11
- Crane Operator – 32
- Forger & Heat-Treater (FHT) – 08
- Carpenter/Pattern Maker – 04
- Plumber – 02
- Foundry man/Moulder - 03
Distribution of vacant 126 No. of seats:
- ITI pass from HTI - 25
- ITI pass from other recognised Institution - 25
- Hatia Displaced – 33
- Sons/ Daughters of HEC - Employees, Ex-employees, Dependents of Deceased Employee and Defence Personnel’s – 15
- Contract Labour in HEC - 28
- No stipend will be paid to Contract Labours.
- The trainees will be paid 70% and 80% of Rs.6466.00/- per month in 1st and 2nd year respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Posts
- For Freshers 8th passed (Welder & Carpenter trades): Candidates obtaining minimum 40% or more marks (for Others, EWS, OBC, Hatia displaced, Sons & Daughters of HEC Employees, Ex-Employees, Dependent of the deceased employees and Defence personnel’s) in class 8th pass or its equivalent from a recognized Institutions or Council can apply. The candidate belonging to SC/ST and PH category must obtain pass marks in class 8th or its equivalent.
- For Freshers 10th passed or equivalent: Candidates obtaining minimum 40% or more marks (for Others, EWS, OBC, Hatia displaced, Sons & Daughters of HEC Employees, Ex-Employees, Dependent of the deceased employees and Defence personnel’s) in class 10th /Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council can apply. The candidate belonging to SC/ST and PH category must obtain pass marks in class 10th or its equivalent.
- ITI passed from HTI or other ITI’s: The candidates should have passed relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT, in both cases [Pass from HEC Training Institute (HTI) or from other ITI’s] passing marks of candidate should not be less than 50% in aggregate. The candidate belonging to SC, ST, and PH (Physically Challenged) category must obtain pass marks in ITI.
- Contract Labour in HEC: The candidates who have minimum educational qualification of class 10th/Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council and are engaged through Labour Co-operative Societies/ contractors of HEC and have been working for a period of minimum three (03) years as on 1st July 2019 are eligible to apply. The candidate applying for trades Welder & Carpenter should have only pass marks in class 8 th from any recognized Institution/ Board or Council
14 - 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Trainee Posts
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for the HEC Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through official website http://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php from 10 August to 26 August 2019.
Application Fee for HEC Jobs:
- Others, EWS, D.P. and OBC - Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST and PWD – No Fee