Hooghly District Job Notification: Hooghly District has invited applications for the Staff Nurse, Medicals Officer and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for Hooghly District Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 30 December 2019.
- Last Date of submission of application: 30 December 2019
Hooghly District Staff Nurse, Medicals Officer and other Vacancy Details
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 Post
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM): 01 Post
- Sahayika (Attendant) under Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers Only female: 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse under NRC: 04 Posts
- District Consultant under NTCP: 01 Post
- Dental Assistant under NOHP: 01 Post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
- Yoga Assistant: 01 Post
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: 06 Posts
- Full Time Medical Officer under NUHM: 07 Posts
- ART SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse under NUHM: 48 Posts
- Community Nurse: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 17 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Medicals Officer and other Job
- Facility Level Quality Manager: Dentist/ Nursing/MBBS/Life Science/Social Science graduate with masters in hospital administration/Health Management with One year experience in public Health/Hospital Administration. Candidates with experience in HCQ (Health care Quality)/formal quality of a quality system would be preferred.
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM): Min. Bachelor Degree in Commerce from any recognized university with advance knowledge of Computer especially in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Browsing & Accounting software, eg. Tally.
- Sahayika (Attendant) under Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers (NRC) Only female: HS Passed & Good command in local Language. Residence within Five Kilometers (5Km) from Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers (NRC) is mandatory.
- Staff Nurse under NRC: GNM from any recognized Nursing Council.
- District Consultant under NTCP: Post Graduate in Public Health/Social Sciences/Management with 2 years experience Desirable: MBBS/BDS with at least 2 years experience.
- Dental Assistant under NOHP: Matriculation from recognized Board Experience. Experience in Dental College/Clinic at least one year.
- Yoga Instructor: Graduate in any discipline and One year post-graduate diploma in Yoga/Yoga Education/Yoga Therapy from UGC recognized University/on 6 years Yoga & Naturopathy trainee course under West Bengal Council (WBC) of Yoga & Naturopathy and registered under the said Council and professional experiences of three years from any reputed institute/organization.
- Yoga Assistant: Undergraduate and passed in one year Yoga & Naturopathy trainee course under West Bengal Council of Yoga & Naturopathy and registered under the said Council.
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: Graduate with Science Biology as a paper. Candidate must have sound knowledge in health and capable of extensive field work. Candidate must have valid two wheeler driving license.
- Full Time Medical Officer under NUHM: MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with one year compulsory Internship. Must be Registered under West Bengal Medical Council.
- ART SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER: First preference should be given to candidates with MD in medicine or any other clinical discipline/MBBS/diploma in any other clinical discipline having minimum 3 yrs of experience can be considered. Or MBBS + fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in Public Health having 3 years of experience can be considered.
- Staff Nurse under NUHM: 1. Completed GNM training course from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/West Bengal Nursing Council. Or The candidate should have completed B.Sc. Nursing Course.
- Must be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Candidate should have proficiency in local Language.
- Community Nurse: GNM from any recognized Nursing Council with administrative experience.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Hooghly District Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 30 December 2019.