HPCL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 36 Technician Posts, Apply Online from 1 September
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification is out for 36 Technician Posts. Candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode.
HPCL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 September 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 September 2019
HPCL Vacancy Details
- Technician – 36 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician Posts
- Maintenance Technician-Electrical: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Maintenance Technician –Instrumentation: Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Maintenance Technician Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Lab Analyst: B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
- Junior Fire & Safety Inspector: Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence.
Selection Process for Technician Posts
Candidates will be selected through Written Test/Computer Based Test comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical/Professional Knowledge.
How to apply for HPCL Technician Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30 September 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.