HSCC India Limited Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for Faculty Posts
HSCC India Limited Recruitment for Faculty Posts. Eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview on 06 December 2019.
HSCCIL Job Notification: HSCC (India) Limited has invited applications for faculty posts in the various discipline of Engineering. Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 06 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 06 December 2019
HSCC India Limited, Noida Vacancy Details:
- Faculty (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical): 03 Posts
Educational Qualification for Faculty Posts:
- Civil Engineering (Faculty): Graduate/Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized University/Institute having minimum 60% marks with up to 10 years of post-qualification experience in design/project management, publishing and related works.
- Mechanical Engineering (Faculty): Graduate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks from any recognized University/Institute having up to 10 years of post-qualification experience in designing and execution of central HVAC works preferably for large hospitals.
- Electrical Engineering (Faculty): Graduate/Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute having up to 10 years of post-qualification experience in design/execution of electrical works.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day– 04 December 2019
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Application procedure for HSCC India Ltd. Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview on 06 December 2019 with filled-in applications in the prescribed format along with all the necessary documents at New Oncology Block Gate No-5, Near Kalavathi Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. The candidate must be present with all original and self attested copies of documents at the time of interview.