HSCPS Jobs Notification: Haryana State Child Protection Society (HSCPS) under Women & Child Development Department has invited applications for the post of Officer, Data Analyst and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 December 2018.
• Last Date of Application Submission: 19 December 2018
HSCPS WCDD Vacancy Details
• Programme Manager SARA (only for women - 1 Post
• Programme Manager (Child protection) – 1 Post
• Accounts Officer – 1 Post
• Assistant cum Data Entry Operator– 1 Post
At District Level
• District Child Protection Officer – 22 Posts
• Protection officer (Institutional Care) – 22 Posts
• Protection officer (Non Institutional Care) -22 Posts
• Legal cum Probation Officer-22 Posts
• Counsellor -22 Posts
• Social Worker-22 Posts
• Social Worker ( Reserved for women only)-22 Posts
• Accountant-22 Posts
• Data Analyst-22 Posts
• Assistant cum data Entry Operator-22 Posts
• Outreach Worker -44 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Officer, Data Analyst and Other Posts
• Programme Manager SARA (only for women), Programme Manager (Child protection) – Masters in the concerned subject.
• Assistant cum Data Entry Operator– Graduate from any recognized University.
At District Level
• District Child Protection Officer, Protection officer (Institutional Care), Protection officer (Non Institutional Care), Counsellor, Social Worker, Social Worker (Reserved for women only) - Masters in relevant subject from a recognized University.
• Legal cum Probation Officer- Graduate in Law from any recognized University.
• Accountant-Bachelors degree in Commerce (B.com) from in any recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
• Data Analyst, Assistant cum data Entry operator, Outreach Worker –Graduation from any recognized university.
How to Apply for HSCPS WCDD Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 19 December 2018. Candidates can check the official notification pdf for more details.
ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 for 04 Project Assistant and Other Posts
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 for 14 District Judge (Entry Level) Posts
DRDP Moga Recruitment 2019 for 19 MIS, Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February