ICAR-NBAGR, Karnal Recruitment 2019: Walk-In for 9 SRF, RA and Young Professional Posts
ICAR - NBAGR, Karnal (Haryana) is hiring candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate and Young Professional under various project/schemes National Bovine Genomic CentreIndigenous Breeds, CRP on Genomics and Center of Agricultural Bioinformatics. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 and 16 April 2019.
ICAR-NBAGR, Karnal Recruitment 2019: ICAR - NBAGR, Karnal (Haryana) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate and Young Professional. All those candidates who wish to apply to for the posts can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 and 16 April 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview: 15 and 16 April 2019
ICAR-NBAGR, Karnal Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 4 Posts
- Research Associate – 4 Posts
- Young Professional-II – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, RA and Young Professional Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – B.Tech in Computers/ Biotechnology or MSc in Computers/Biotechnology/ any branch of Life Sciences/Computer applications.
- Research Associate – Ph.D in Bioinformatics/ Animal Sciences/any branch of life sciences or M.Sc/M.V.Sc/M Tech in Animal Breeding and Genetics or any other branch of Veterinary Sciences/ Biotechnology or Computer Science with at least 60% marks.
- Young Professional-II – MVSc/MTech/MSc degree in Biotechnology, Computer Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Genetics/Animal Biochemistry/any branch of Life Sciences with 4 years/5 years of Bachelors degree.
Age Limit for SRF, RA and Young Professional Posts
- RA - 40 year for Men and 45 years for Women
- SRF - 35 year for Men and 40 years for Women
- Young Professional-II/ Project Management Support Staff - 21 to 45 years
(Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for ICAR-NBAGR, Karnal Jobs 2019
Interested can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 and 16 April 2019 NBAGR, Karnal along with the documents. Candidates can check further details in the given PDF.