ICAR-NIAP Jobs Notification: ICAR-National Institute of Agricultural Economics & Policy Research(ICAR NIAP) invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Young Professional II Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview on 15 September 2018.
- Research Associate - 15 September 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Young Professional II - 15 September 2018 at 02:00PM
- Venue – The Auditorium, Ground Floor, ICAR NIAP, New Delhi – 12
ICAR NIAP Vacancy Details
- Research Associate - 6 Posts
- Young Professional - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Young Professional Post
- Research Associate - Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Agricultural Statistics/Environmental Engineering/Soil Science ORMaster’s degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Agricultural Statistics/ Environmental Engineering/Soil Science with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor's Degree having 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average and at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship / Training/ other engagements
- Young Professional - Master’ Degree in Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Statistics from a recognized university.
- Research Associate - 40 years for men and 45 years for women
- Young Professional – 21 to 45 Years
How to Apply for the ICAR NIAP Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time in The Auditorium, Ground Floor, ICAR-National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research, D.P.S. Marg, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 along-with their applications giving full Curriculum Vitae with one set of self-attested photocopies of testimonials and certificates.