ICAR-NRC on Plant Biotechnology has invited applications for recruitment to the post of JRF, Lab Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can appear for Walk-In-Interview on 4 July 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview – 4 July 2018
ICAR-NRC on Plant Biotechnology Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 3 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 1 Post
- Research Associate – 2 Posts
- Young Professional-II – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Lab Assistant and Other Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with NET qualification.
- Laboratory Assistant – Graduation in any discipline.
- Research Associate – Ph.D in Genetics Plant breeding/Agriculture Biotechnology/Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
- Young Professional-II – Post Graduate Degree in Molecular Biology Biotechnology/ Genetics Plant breeding/Agriculture/Life Sciences (preferably plant science)/ any branch of Plant science.
How to apply for ICAR-NRC on Plant Biotechnology Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 4 July 2018M in Board Room (Room No-125) of ICAR-NRC on Plant Biotechnology, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi– 110 012 along with the documents.