ICDS Accountant and Other Jobs
Integrated Child Development Services Scheme (ICDS), Tamil Nadu has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialists, Accountant and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 June 2018.
- Date of Notification: 27 May 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 18 June 2018
ICDS Vacancy Details
- Specialists – 5 Posts
- Accounts – 1 Post
- Project Associate – 1 Post
- Secretarial Assistant/Data entry operator (DEO) – 2 Posts
- Office Messenger/peons – 2 Posts
- District coordinator -5 Posts
- Project Assistants-5 Posts
- Block Coordinator – 64 Posts
- Project Assistants – 64 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Specialists, Accountant and Other Posts
- Accountant: PG degree in Commerce/Accounting/ CWA Inter/CA Inter with at least 50% marks.
- Project Associate: Graduate in Computer Science or IT
- Secretarial Assistant/DEO: Any Graduate
- Office Messenger/ Peon): 10th pass or Fail and above
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to apply for ICDS Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Integrated Child Development Services Scheme (ICDS), Tamil Nadu on or before 18 June 2018.