ICMR – National Institute for Cancer Prevention and Research (ICMR – NICPR), Noida Jobs Notification: ICMR – NICPR, Noida has invited applications for Technical Assistant and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 12 February 2019.
Important Dates for ICMR – NICPR, Noida Recruitment 2019
Last Date of Submission of Application: 12 February 2019
Vacancy Details of ICMR – NICPR, Noida Recruitment 2019
- Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer II – 01 Post
- Instrument Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for ICMR – NICPR, Noida Recruitment 2019
- Technical Assistant – B.Sc from a recognized University with 03 years of work experience from a recognized institute operating analytical equipment in chemical/physical/biological analysis.
- Senior Scientific Officer II – M. Sc. first class in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Pharmaceutical chemistry with 05 years of research experience.
- Instrument Attendant – NICPR, Noida and as per requirement of the Project.
Upper Age Limit (as on last date of application)
- Technical Assistant – 30 years
- Senior Scientific Officer II – 35 years
- Instrument Attendant – 25 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for ICMR – NICPR, Noida Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the examination/interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for ICMR – NICPR, Noida Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Director, National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, I-7, Sector-39, Noida-201301 (UP). The last date for submission of application is 12 February 2019.