ICMR-NIMR Jobs Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi has issued notifications for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Consultant posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 October 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 11 October 2019
ICMR-NIMR, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 02
- Consultant (Publication): 01
Eligibility Criteria for UDC and Consultant Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized University. Candidates should have 35 word per minutes typing speed in English OR 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- Consultant (Publication): Post Graduate Degree in Life sciences and Knowledge of vector borne diseases, print-production and editing/processing of scientific journals with published papers. 02 years of experience in editing and processing of scientific jounarls/publications.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for ICMR-NIMR Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format and send their applications to “The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077” on or before 11 October 2019.