ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019
ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur Jobs Notification: ICMR- National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) has invited applications for the post of Project Technician and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 19 January 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date-19 January 2019
ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant-02 Posts
- Project Technician C- (Field Worker) –02 Posts
- Project Technician C-02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Technician and Other Posts
- Technical Assistant-Graduate in the relevant discipline with three years experience from a recognized Institution or Master degree in the relevant subject.
- Project Technician C- (Field Worker) – 12th Pass in Social Science/Science subjects from a recognized Institution/board.
- Project Technician C- 12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical/Veterinary Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year experience in recognized organization or two years field/laboratory experience or animal house keeping in govt. recognized Organization.
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A- Intermediate in science from recognized board and speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
Age Limit for Project Technician and Other Posts
- Technical Assistant/ Project Technician C- (Field Worker)/ Project Technician C -30 Years
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A-25 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 19 January 2019 at 10.00AM ICMR-NIRTH Campus, Jabalpur along with the documents.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs