ICMR Recruitment 2019: ICMR has invited applications for the post of Scientist C, JRF and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 16 March 2019
ICMR Vacancy Details
- Scientist C (Non-Medical) – 2 Posts
- JRF – 1 Post
- Lab Technician – 1 Post
- Technician – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist C, JRF and Other Posts
- Scientist C (Non-Medical) – M.Sc. in life sciences + Ph.D. in biomedical sciences or M.Sc. in life sciences + 4 years R&D experience or 2nd class M.Sc. in life sciences + Ph.D. +4 years R & D experience.
- JRF – M.Sc. in life sciences
- Lab Technician – 12th pass in science subjects with 2 years diploma in medical lab technology.
- Technician –High School or equivalent with 1 year experience in related field from a govt. institute or recognized institute or certificate of 1 year training in the relevant area.
Age Limit for Scientist C, JRF and Other Posts
- Scientist C (Non-Medical) – 40 years
- JRF, Lab Technician – 30 years
- Technician – 25 years
(Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Dr. S.V. Madhu, Head, Department of Endrocrinology, Centre for Diabetes Endrocrinology & Metabolism, UCMS & GTB Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110095 latest by 16 March 2019