ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) Job Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) has invited applications for the Data Entry Operator, SRF, JRF and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 September 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 25 September 2019
- Walk in Interview: 27 September 2019 at 9.00 AM-10.00 AM
ICMR-NIIH Data Entry Operator, SRF, JRF and Other Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Scientist-B: 01 Post
- Apprentice- Library & Information Science: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Data Entry Operator, SRF, JRF and Other Job
- Research Assistant: Three years Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology from a Recognized University with one year Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) with three year experience OR M.Sc. with above subject.
- Data Entry Operator: Intermediate or 12th pass in or equivalent from a recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized Institute and or 2 years experience in EDP work in Govt. Autonomous PSU or any other recognized organization. A Speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (Life Sciences/Applied Biology/Biotechnology) with two years research Experience.
- Scientist-B: 1st Class in Master Degree in Life sciences /Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with two year experience in haematology/Immunohematology/ Hemoglobinopathies OR 2nd Class Master Degree with Ph.D. Degree in above subject from recognized University.
- Apprentice- Library & Information Science: Bachelor in Library Science (BLISC) or Master in Library Science (MLISC) from a recognized university.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 September 2019.