IGCAR Recruitment 2019: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu has invited applications for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website from 10 April to 24 April 2019.
Notification Number - 01/2019
- Starting Date of Application - 10 April 2019
- Last Date of Application - 24 April 2019
Total Posts – 130
- Fitter – 30 Posts
- Turner – 5 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Electrician – 25 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 7 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 12 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Carpenter – 4 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 8 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Mason / Civil Mistry – 2 Posts
- Book Binder – 1 Post
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant) – 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance – 10th passed and ITI certificate of not less than two years
- Plumber, Mason / Civil Mistry, Book Binder, Carpenter, Welder (Gas &Electric) - 8th passed and ITI certificate of not less than 1-year
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant) - 10th passed and National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for vocational Training in ''Computer Operator and Programming Assistant''
16 to 22 Years (Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates
and 10 years for (PWD + OBC = 13 years; PWD + SC/ ST = 15 years)
Selection Procedure for
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts from 10 April to 24 April 2019.