Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) Job Notification: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) has invited applications for the Junior Resident, Senior Resident & Tutor Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 09, 10 & 12 September 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 09, 10 & 12 September 2019
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident & Tutor Vacancy Details
- Junior Resident: 26 Posts
- Senior Resident: 60 Posts
- Tutor: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate (RA) & Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Job
- Junior Resident: MBBS (Including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree, recognized by MCI.
- Senior Resident/Tutor: 1. A Medical qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act.
- M.C.I./DC (For Dentistry) recognized P.G. qualification of MD/ MS/ MDS-(For Dentistry) in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/Medical specialty.
A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized University/Institute.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Application Form Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 09, 10 & 12 September 2019.