Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) Jobs Notification: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) has invited applications for the post of DEO, Library Attendant and Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 16 May 2018.
Advertisement No.: 16/2018
- Walk in interview date: 16 May 2018
IGNCA, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant:01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 02 posts
- Library Attendant:02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Other Posts Job
- Project Assistant: B.Lib/ M.Lib
- Data Entry Operator: B.Lib & one year diploma in Computer Application and Knowledge of KOHA
- Library Attendant: Diploma Course/ Certificate Course in Library Science with One year experience in relevant field.
Age Limit for Project Assistant &Data Entry Operator Post Job -35 Years
Age Limit for Library Attendant Post Job – 30 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for IGNCA, New Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 16 May 2018 at Kalanidhi Division, IGNCA, 2nd Floor, 11 Mansingh Road, New Delhi – 110001 along with the documents.