IHM Delhi Recruitment 2019: Apply for 9 Teaching Associate, Assistant Lecturer & Admin Officer Posts
IHM, Pusa, Delhi is hiring candidates for Teaching Associate, Assistant Lecturer and Admin Officer Posts. Candidates with requisite qualification can apply online before 19 July 2019.
IHM Delhi Recruitment 2019: Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition (IHM), Pusa Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching Associate, Assistant Lecturer and Admin cum Accounts Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 19 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 19 July 2019
IHM Delhi Vacancy Details
- Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor -3 Posts
- Teaching Associate- 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Associate, Assistant Lecturer & Admin Officer Posts
- Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer – Bachelor of Commerce Degree / BBA from recognized University securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor – Candidate should have a Degree from a recognized University in Tourism/Hospitality or MBA and should have Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hospitality Management, Hotel Management/Hospitality Administration/Culinary Arts/Culinary Science with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- Teaching Associate- NHTET qualified; Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration/Hotel Management after 10+2 from a recognized university and full time Master's degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration/Hotel Management securing not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit – 28 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for IHM Pusa Delhi Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Principal, Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 latest by 19 July 2019.