IIP Mumbai Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai has invited applications for the post of DEO, Technical Manpower and Lab Instrumentation Technician. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 May 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5 May 2019
IIP, Mumbai Vacancy Details
- Technical Manpower – 7 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 2 Posts
- Lab Instrumentation Technician – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Technical Manpower and Lab Instrumentation Tech Posts
- Technical Manpower – B.Sc./M.Sc. from any recognized university with 1 or 2 years of experience.
- Data Entry Operator – B.Com from recognized university and experience in Tally software.
- Lab Instrumentation Technician – B.Sc/M.Sc with or Diploma holder with 2 years of exp.
How to Apply for IIP, Mumbai Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to The Assistant Director (Admin & IT), IIP, E-2, MIDC, Andheri(East), Mumbai-400093 on or before 5 May 2019.